Surrounded by 3 beautiful beaches from Balcarrick Beach Donabate, Portrane Beach and Tower Bay Beach in Portrane along with a stunning cliff walk in between there is no shortage of adventure and fun to be had on the beautiful peninsula of Donabate and Portrane.
Pre – Booking is essential.
- Beachcombing – We show you what to look out for on the shoreline and the best times to go.
- Rock pooling – Identify marine life in rock pools and learn how they survive until the next tide.
- Sand sculpting – Learn how to expertly create your own amazing sandcastle.
- Environmental awareness – Explore ways in which can care for our beaches and seas.
- Family treasure hunt – A treasure hunt with a map.
- Kite flying – Demonstrations, lessons. This activity will be weather dependent.
- Seashore safety – Water safety information, inland and coastal.
Welcome to Newbridge House and Farm
Newbridge House and Farm is a hidden gem in rural Fingal enabling visitors to step back in time and enjoy art, furniture and stories of times past.
From the gently undulating wild flower meadows of the Park to the stately grandeur of the Georgian Mansion, Newbridge Demesne truly is an experience for all ages and in all seasons. Families adore the 18th century working Farm and state of the art Adventure Playground.
Enter the Farm via the new Visitors Centre leading onto the 18th century Cobbled Courtyard and visit our Shetland and Connemara ponies, pigs and piglets, goats and baby chicks.
Newbridge House and Farm is one of the few examples of a working farm where animals, can be seen in an environment where they can move about freely and express normal patterns of behaviour. We are very committed to the highest standards of animal welfare and to the preservation of many Irish and indeed rare breeds .